Articles should be typed using the Microsoft Word text editor of at least version 6.0 with obligatory using of the PRACI.dot styles template that is copied from the site of the collection.
Document margins (cm.): top - 2.5; lower - 3.5; left – 3.0; right – 2.0.
Headers and footers (cm.): upper - 1.5; lower - 2.8.
Fonts throughout the paper – Times New Roman, size 10 points (except for the title), spacing - single, alignment - justified alignment.
UDC – in the upper left corner of the page.
Title of the article should be printed in the center line in capital letters in bold, 14-point. Hyphenation in the title are not allowed. If the title of the article is more than one line, then go to the next line by not pressing the end of the paragraph key «Enter», but the key “end of the line” in the paragraph «Shift + Enter».
Names and initials of the authors – are typed after the title (1 interval in 10 pt.) In the middle line in bold with an indication of the scientific degree and academic title.
Name of the organization is in the middle of the line in bold.
Then the abstract (in the language of the article and in English) is printed in italics, single-spaced, in 10 pt. after the organization's name and keywords in the language of the article (no more than 8).
Size of the article – 3–6 full pages.
Text of the article – text of the article
Paragraphs – in the text are 0.63 cm.
Structure of the paper:
- Description of the problem in general and its relation with the most important scientific and practical tasks;
- Analysis of recent research and publications, in which the solution of this problem is given;
- Formulation of the objectives of the article (problem);
- Description of the basic research with justification of new scientific results;
- Conclusions drawn from the research and prospects for further development in this direction.
Hyphenation should not be set manually! It is forbidden to put down a few intervals between words. There should be only one. In particular cases, when the dimension of the numerical values is transferred to another line, you must use the non-breaking space (keys Ctrl + Alt + Space).
You should not replace the sign ° (degrees) to use zero 0 as an exponent.
Letter symbols, variables, formulas and codes in the text should have the after-blowing mark: Latin - italic, Russian and Greek - the usual. Paste them into the text as explained. Microsoft Equation is recommended only if the variables are binary and have large indexes. Functions that occur in the text (sin, cos, tg, ln, lg, min, max, const, etc.) should be typed as usual.
Link to the formula one should put in parentheses. The references are typed in square brackets. Do not put spaces between the brackets and the figure!
Вимоги до оформлення окремих елементiв статей
For the correct typing of the articles, PRACI.dot style must be used based on the template:
- «Heading 1; Title of the article» – for the title of the article;
- «Heading 2; Authors; organization» – for names and initials of authors, organization titles;
- «Normal; Paragraph text» – for the main text;
- «Heading 4; table name» – for the table name;
- «Indented paragraph 6 pt.» – the paragraph that comes after the table;
- «In the center» – to put in the center of the sub-headings and labels;
- «Bullet list» – for lists that begin with a dash;
- «The name of the picture» – the name for the pattern;
- «Caption signature» – to decrypt the symbols in the figures;
- «Formula» – the formula for centering and placement of the right of her room key tabulation;
- «Explanation of the formula» – to decrypt the variables in the formula;
- «Title 5; Literature» – for Literature;
- «for Literature» – for a list of references and other numbered lists;
The table is usually located under the text after the first mentioning, or at the next page. If the table is beyond the page size, it is divided into parts, with each part having the repeated head. The first column of the table are aligned to the left, other in the middle.
The table name is indicated by an en dash after the word «Table» and its number in the middle line in bold without a point at the end. Before and after the table name one should set intervals in 6 pt. Example:
An interval of 6 points should be before the paragraph that comes after the table.
For better perception of the data, groups with common characteristics should be separated by horizontal lines, but not each two neighboring data lines.
Small size tables you can do with text wrapping around the frame (via the menu «Table Properties»).
Equation Editor is the Microsoft Equation. Formulas are centered, referenced and numbered. Numbers of formulas are given in parentheses and aligned to the right edge of the page. To center the formula that has a number, tabs should be on both sides of the formula.
Style formulas Microsoft Equation:
- Fonts: Times New Roman (text, functions, variables, matrix-vector numbers); Symbol (large and small Greek letters and symbols);
- Tilt: Variable (italics), others - the usual
- Dimensions (пт.): Normal – 10; Large index – 7; Small index – 6; Major Glyph – 16; Small symbol – 10.
- Simple formulas that do not contain complex structure can be typed without using Microsoft Equation
Drawings, charts and graphs must be produced in black and white in a graphics program that supports the following formats: bmp, gif, pcx, tiff, jpeg, dwg, cdr, mcd. You can use charts and graphs in Microsoft Exel gradations of black. Distinction - not less than 300 dpi.
Drawings made by the built-in graphics editor Microsoft Word are accepted only if printed on a laser printer.
Figures are numbered and placed at the center line in bold without a point at the end. Deciphering symbols must be placed before the title of the figure in italics. Before and after the title of the figure there should be an interval of 6 points.
Captions, numbers and titles of scanned drawings must be done only in the editor Microsoft Word (but not scanned with the figure). Wrap wide patterns of the text below and above through the «Format Picture», and narrow - around the frame with a horizontal left-aligned.
Figures in a whole page size are allowed as an exception after consultation with the technical editor.
References are issued using the GOST 7.5 - 88.
Word Literature is typed in bold in front of the references. The interval is 1 line.